7 Tips To Keep Your Skin Looking Young
For most women, part of the morning and evening routines involves a skincare regimen of applying creams, moisturizers, tonics, lotions, and the like.
Why do girls put themselves through this just to keep their skin looking young?
They are doing it chiefly in order to combat the indications of growing older, and to maintain youthful looks and lovely skin. It’s a safe bet, however, that most girls haven’t placed much thought as to what is in the items that they are using.
Certain girls most likely fail to recognize that what they are putting on their skin can actually be undermining what they are trying to stop in the first place.
In actual fact the average female puts twelve products on her skin every day, in attempts to keep their skin looking young, a majority of which include harmful chemical preservatives.
Dr. Myron Wentz, founder and chairperson of USANA Health Sciences, has the following to say concerning beauty in the company magazine’s June/July 2005 issue:
“Some say that beauty is only skin deep. Nonsense! I believe that true beauty is a reflection of true health, and true health begins deep inside each and every cell in the body.
But true health and true beauty have an outer component, which is why we require protection from environmental insults such as solar radiation, pollutants in our environment and the drying effects of air.
The fact is you simply cannot contain a healthy body if your skin isn’t healthy. And your skin can’t be healthy if your are subjecting it to toxic substances that are ultimately absorbed into your body.”
So, exactly what can women do to keep their skin looking young?
How can you beat environmental pollutants, the affect of the sun’s radiation, along with the drying effects of weather?
How may you be sure you’re using the very best products on your skin, so you will be healthy inside and out?
Here are 7 hints to help in this process:
- Remain very aware of what exactly is found in skincare products. Use products that are all organic as often as you possibly can.
- Look for products that contain Dermal Surface Renewal Technology. DSR smoothes away current signs associated with getting older for example laugh lines, crows feet, and dullness.
- Look for products that have regenisomes. Regenisomes sink into your skin to speed cell renewal following sun exposure. They also use the light from photosomes in order to undo solar damage, and possess ultrasomes to renew the skin whilst sleeping.
- Get a hold of products that include Proteo-C and Proflavonol-T. Those two vitamin supplements protect the skin from premature aging as a result of the sun, pollution, as well as additional environmental factors. Additionally they supply advanced nourishment to the skin to keep it appearing smooth and firm.
- Whenever possible, apply solutions that are paraben free. Parabens are artificial chemical preservatives which are popular in personal care items including shampoos, conditioners, hair styling lotions, make-up, facial masks, skin lotions and creams, and deodorants.
- In addition they are often components in baby creams, shampoos, and similar personal care items for infants and children.
- In addition, parabens are in various foods and pharmaceutical items.
Researchers are beginning to find parabens within benign and malignant human breast tumors. Despite the fact that some studies have challenged their toxicity in many items and query their long-term impact on human beings, using products that happen to be paraben free may reduce the danger of contact with this dangerous chemical.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates skin and hair and even flushes harmful bacteria from your body.
- Limit stress or else learn how to handle it effectively. Constant worry is harmful both emotionally and physically. Look for a stress relieving pastime that performs good and put it to use each day!
Follow these 7 Tips To Keep Your Skin Looking Young and you will achieve true beauty and fitness.