Your facial features are your non-verbal response. Your eyes are your stereoscopic bill board. Your face, beautiful faces, lips, ears & noses all sense your environment
Your Beautiful Face Is YOU and first impressions count
Happy smiling beautiful faces attract other faces. Other faces attract you. Your senses immediately process what you like and what you don’t like.
Your nose scents and your brain decides if you like that scent faster than your eyes notice how nice their eyes are.
Your beautiful smiling face ignites a chemical firework in the brain of someone who is attracted to you.
Your scent, your eyes, your hair and your smile send signals direct to their brain, straight to their amygdala, the tiny almond shaped bit that processes their emotions.
Those bright red rosy cheeks make you even more attracted to them, and then those chemicals surge through your body and you stutter and fluster and they stutter and fluster and jeez…. how do we ever make babies.
Beautiful faces do all that. Shouldn’t you make sure your face looks its best?
Heal… Sore, Tired or Puffy Eyes
Your eyes are the window to your soul.
- Pour boiling water over two chamomile teabags Leave until cold
- Chill in the refrigerator
- Squeeze out excess water
- Lie down and place over your eyes
- Relax, breathe, dream beautiful dreams – for 10 minutes
Take Celery seed extract. It helps drain excess water from your body and helps reduce puffiness in beautiful faces and pretty eyes. Use a supplement of at least 500mg daily
Heal… Itching or Sensitive Eyes
Your eyes are liquid pools of bright radiance.
- Eyebright is a natural anti-inflammatory herb
- Drop 30 drops of tincture of eyebright into a glass of rose water
- Yes, you can use cooled boiled water, but your pretty eyes deserve rose water.
- Soak two cotton pads.
- Bathe your eyes morning and evening
Sooth… Tired, Watery or Inflammed Eyes
Your eyes are pits of sexual fire, hot, smoldering.
- Place 25g (1oz) of fresh cornflowers into 1 pint of water
- Boil then simmer until reduced by half
- Cool completely while you open the wine.
- Soak cotton wool pads and dab gently onto your eyes
Strengthen… Your Eye Muscles
Your eyes are wide open, deep, sensual, alluring.
- Hold your thumb at arms length. Look at your thumbnail.
- Move your arm in big circles and figures of eight…. slowly.
- Bring your thumb close… then send it away again.
- Keep looking at it.
- Keep it in focus
- Follow it with your eyes at all times
- Beautiful faces do this for five minutes each day.
To Cure Dark Circles … Use the Orient.
Talk to your local Chinese Doctor about facial acupuncture.
Acupuncture can help eradicate dark circles under pretty eyes. Whether they’re hereditary or simply due to lack of sleep. see: Treating Puffy Eyes or Bags Under Your Eyes
Listen to whispers …
You? You can hear the wind break the waves of the western sea.
Hearing loss isn’t a natural consequence of aging. Always try to protect your hearing. Use ear-protectors when using power tools or lawn-mowers.
If you think your hearing is fading, take a supplement containing Gingko Biloba to increase the circulation to your head, those rosy cheeks and beautiful faces.
Breathe … Smell the Earth, Taste Life.
You can breathe deeply, you can fill your lungs and taste life.
Take a Zinc supplement, if you think you’re losing your sense of taste or smell. A deficiency in potassium sulphate can cause a loss of taste and/or smell.
If you suspect this could be a problem, make sure you take a supplement and look after that beautiful face.