Eat Healthy Brain Food. Improve your memory and intelligence by ensuring your brain recieves the nutrients it needs for optimum function
Your Mind – Build your beautiful healthy brain
As you age you develop habits. You fall into routines and the things you do become instinctive. You use your brain less.
You no longer have to think about things; they just happen.
So, you have to keep your brain fit and healthy by exercising it, just as you do with your other core muscles.
Build your beautiful mind by eating brain food.
Think yourself beautiful by feeding your healthy brain as well as your healthy body.
Eat for a Healthy Brain …
To keep your brain working efficiently all day, you must keep your energy levels high enough to ensure proper brain function and to prevent mental stress and exhaustion. stress and exhaustion will affect your intelligence and have a degrading impact on your memory.
A healthy brain is a hungry organ
Healthy brain cells require two times the amount of energy of other cells in your body. Drink Water. Eat Essential Fats. Eat Protein Rich Foods
1. Include unrefined sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds in your diet, add walnut and Brazil nuts for a healthy brain, arteries and skin. And to improve your memory.
2. Eat liver, kidney, cabbage and sardines for acetylcholine, a vital brain nutrient. This is often lacking in patients with Alzheimers disease
3. Add sage to cooking to improve your memory. It inhibits the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine and contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Relax and de-stress, by exercising and with meditation or massage. Stress produces the hormone cortisol, which can damage your brain.
5. Exercise your brain by doing simple things like a daily crossword or word puzzles, to keep it active and boost your memory power.
6. Don’t worry … Most of the things you fear will never happen and worry will age you.
7. Investigate, ‘Live Cell Therapy’. Cells from shark, sheep and bovine embryos can be injected into humans and are said to rejuvenate your older cells. Four to five weeks after treatment, patients say their memory has improved, joints no longer ache and their skin looks fresher.
8. Eat salmon, sardines, mackerel or herring at least twice a week for healthy Omega-3 fats, which nourish your nerve fibres and improve your brain function.
9. Think positive thoughts. Yale University Scientists have found that people, who are positive and adaptable, live happier more fulfilled lives, and, on average, live up to eight years longer than those with a pessimistic outlook.
Your Intelligence Diet for a healthy brain
Boost your brainpower and improve your memeory by eating brain foods.
8 true beauty tips to ensure you have the intelligence and willpower to think yourself beautiful.
- Balance your glucose – it provides fuel for your healthy brain.
- Try to eat carbohydrate foods in the evening as it promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Eat essential fats. Ensure your diet is rich in omega-3 fats found in oily fish.
- Include plenty of protein rich foods in your diet. Proteins are essential to make neuro-transmitters which are vital for the thinking process. Try to eat a protein based lunch to optimise your mental performance and alertness throughout the day.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals to ‘fine tune’ your mind and improve your memeory
- Drink 1.5 to 2 litres of water a day to keep your brain well hydrated
- Oxygenate your brain by exercising and eating little and often
- Always try to eat your main meal before 7pm
The Importance of a healthy brain
If you don’t take steps to ensure your brain remains healthy as you age, then you are leaving yourself open to all types of brain degeneration.
Mental decline typically begins prior to your 40th birthday and it’s then that your brain needs the essential vitamins and minerals that come from eating a healthy diet. You must also challenge your healthy brain and take positive steps to improve your memory.