Follow Our Top Nail Tips and keep your beautiful nails in excellent condition. True Beauty Natural Makeup Tips and Techniques.
Top Nail Tips for Beautiful Nails in Excellent Condition
Nail care is something most of us take for granted, but there’s no point in trying to make broken and ugly nails look terrific simply by slapping on a bit of color.
Did you know your nails reveal clues to your overall health?
A white spot here, a rosy tinge there, or some rippling or bumps can be a sign that all’s not right with your body.
Problems with your liver, lungs, and heart will all show up in your nails.
Use our Ten Top Nail Tips to keep your fingernails in tip top condition.
- Avoid using an acetone nail polish remover, as they can strip your nails of essential moisture. Use the conditioning varieties instead
- Apply moisturising hand cream after you wash your hands. The moisturising oils in the cream will seal moisture into your nails too
- The most common cause of soft nails is prolonged or over-exposure to water, be sure to wear rubber gloves while washing up
- If you have very weak nails try painting your base coat and nail polish under the tips of your nails to give them some added strength and support
- If you need to dry wet nails quickly, simply plunge them into ice cold water
- To repair a split nail, tear a small piece of paper from a teabag or coffee filter paper and glue it over the split with nail glue. When it dries buff until smooth and then apply your nail polish
- If you’re a keen gardener or planning to do some messy DIY, drag your nails over a bar of soap. The undersides will fill with soap preventing dirt from getting in
- Clean ink and other stains from your nails by using a toothbrush and toothpaste on the affected areas
- Never cut or file your nails after a bath. They’re at their weakest after a soaking and are more likely to split
- >Use cotton buds with pointed ends to clean under your nails as it’s far gentler and less likely to cause damage than a rough old nail brush
Beautifully polished nails look extremely attractive and help improve your overall appearance.
They also boost your self esteem and give you a great feeling of general wellbeing. Follow our top nail tips and you’ll have wonderful nails.