Do you know that the most effective and simplest ways to create and maintain true beauty are at your finger tips? It’s all there, as nature intended
The 8 Top True Beauty Tips
1. Drink clear fresh water every day… Lots of clean, fresh water will give you a naturally beautiful and youthful complexion. Carry around one or more bottles, just filled with tap water, and aim to finish them off every day. Water is the best thing you can consume, it will cleanse and hydrate your system and it will flush toxins that clog your system and promote true beauty.
2. Only wear natural make-up … Read the labels on your favourite make-up carefully. It is safer and kinder to your skin to wear none. Not only do many of them contain harmful toxins, but they also clog up your skin. Take good care of your skin – it’s the largest organ in your body.
3. Moisturize your skin with the correct foods … The best moisturizer comes from the food we eat. Treat your skin with regular raw salads full of healthy vegetables. They provide your body with more for less work. Your body will digest and extract goodness from raw vegetables easier than from cooked or processed. You’ll not only look better but you’ll be trult beautiful and feel better too.
4. Have early nights and at least 8 hours sleep … Go to sleep by 10pm and sleep until around 6am, this will provide your body with deep relaxing sleep that will help it rebuild and rejuvenate your cells. It will leave you properly refreshed and relaxed, and you’ll wake up with clear skin and sparkling eyes. A true beauty tip.
6. Walk in the early morning sun … The early hours of the morning before 10am are the most beneficial to your overall health and wellbeing. The sun isn’t too strong but still provides that essential vitamin D you need too produce healthy new cells. When you feel good, you look good and you are a natural true beauty.
7. Wear colors that suit your skin tone … Wearing the right colors for your skin tone, will always bring out your true beauty. Dull colorless clothes will make you look dull and colorless. Warm, rich, colorful clothes will make you look and feel warm and healthy. If your unsure, of the colors that suit you best, just ask your partner or seek the advice of a professional color consultant. Wearing the right colors, that suit you, will make you feel on top of the world.
8. Exercise Every Day … It doesn’t really matter what you do or how you do it. Just make sure you increase your heart rate for a few minutes each day. Walking your dog or walking to work. Dancing around your bedroom, making love to your partner or simply doing some strenuous exercise stimulates your body’s metabolism. This in turn gives you a more youthful complexion and a better body shape.