They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the truth is, there are many beholders that we encounter during the day. Our spouse, our work colleagues, our friends, and more.
Best Beauty Secrets … include them in your daily life for true beauty
By: Gener Jones (United States)
Making ourselves appear presentable, attractive, engaging, and positive are all outcomes of a health and beauty routine that we follow.
Here are some of the best beauty secrets you can use to help you be the most beautiful you possibly can.
- Make-up is meant to enhance and draw the eye, not distract or cover. Use make-up to highlight your best features by applying it subtly and with restraint.
- Use lotions to hydrate and medicate your skin and repair damage caused by the environment.
- Deep-cleanse to flush out make-up at the end of the day so that it does not contribute to blemishes by plugging pours.
- A balanced diet with plenty of water is a great way to get a healthy and vibrant look from your skin. When you eat properly, your skin has the right balance of nutrients and takes on a healthy look. An unbalanced diet – particularly from fad diets and starvation diets – creates a gray pallor that does not look attractive.
- You can eat a greater variety of foods than you think you can when you apply portion control. Find out the right portions you should be eating and stick to those.
- Exercise all muscle groups in your body and don’t forget about your face. Incorporate facial exercises into your workout routine to help your face appear younger.
- If you have trouble setting aside time to workout, incorporate exercise into your daily routine: Take the stairs, park far away from the store and walk, etc. You should still aim to set aside a prolonged period of exercise but these healthy tips help you to get some exercise throughout the day.
- Successful beauty practices, no matter what you do, only work when you apply them consistently. Just as binge diets don’t work, binge beauty efforts don’t work. Be consistent.
- Confidence. With diet and exercise, you’ll do so much good. But confidence is a major factor that can make someone seem older or even less beautiful. Adopt a confident smile and posture and a positive, “I can do it” attitude and you will seem more beautiful than ever.
- Beauty is external and internal. Smile, be positive, be truthful, and enjoy life and you’ll be beautiful on the side and the outside.
The best beauty secrets work. Include them in your life to achieve true beauty and you’ll live a healthier, happier life.