An exfoliating facial scrub is a real skin care treat
Brighten up your complexion in an instant with a natural exfoliating scrub, a real skincare treat.
If you’ve never included a facial scrub in your weekly skincare routine then you’ve really been missing out.
Technically known as an exfoliator, a facial scrub is a simple method used to whisk away dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, revealing the plumper, younger skin cells beneath.
A regular facial scrub also encourages your skin to speed up cell production, keeping your exposed skin cells younger and better looking. The result, is a brighter, smoother complexion and a younger looking you.
When to use an exfoliating facial scrub
- Use an exfoliator on dry or normal skin at least once or twice a week.
- Oily or combination skins should be exfoliated every other day.
- Avoid exfoliating if you have sensitive skin or if you suffer with bad acne.
- You can exfoliate pimple prone skin, (not acne), once a week to help keep pores clear and prevent breakouts.
How do you use an exfoliating scrub
- Simply apply a blob of your exfoliating facial scrub to damp skin, massage gently then rinse away with lots of cool clear water.
- Exfoliators contain beads or crushed kernels, try to use exfoliators that contain rounded beads rather than the scratchy kernel types.
- Whichever type of exfoliating scrub you do use, be sure to avoid the delicate eye area. Your skin is very fine around your eyes and can be easily irritated.