How we use this information, who that information is sent to and how you can view and amend any information we hold about you.
How do we collect information about you ?
And store information on your use of the true beauty tips website?
1. We may collect information about you or your use of the Website:
- when you agree to subscribe to a service/product we provide and give us information including contact details, etc; or
- when you communicate with us/our Customer Services and Technical Support departments; or
- when you subscribe to our newsletters, enter competitions or promotions; or
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (but not your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- If you do not want to receive cookies you can set your internet browser to reject them or to notify you when a site tries to place a cookie on your computer. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the services on our site.
2. How do we use your personal information?
We may use this information to:
- provide you with the products or services you requested and collect payments;
- to inform you about promotions or offers and if you enter, to manage that promotion or offer;
- let you know about any changes to our services or our site;
- manage our network;
- prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and misuse of or damage to our network;
- for other administrative purposes.
3. Whom do we disclose your information to?
We do not disclose your personal information to anyone, unless obligated to do so by law.
From time to time we will compile aggregate statistics about our Website and we may share these statistics with reputable third parties. These statistics will not contain information that would enable any third party to identify you personally.
If you have requested specific services, we may have to disclose your personal information to third parties, but only to the extent necessary
to provide and operate the services/products you have requested.
We will only ever disclose your personal information if we have to comply with applicable laws and/or lawful requests by the appropriate authorities.
4. How long do we keep your data?
Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep the information, we will retain your data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data has been collected or for which it is to be further processed.
6. How can you find what personal information we hold about you?
If you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please write to our Customer Services department (using the contact us form). We will reply with the address you should write to, and enclose detailed instructions on administration fees. You will have to include all relevant details to help us find the information you require.
7. How you can amend your personal information?
You can at any time ask us to amend your personal information if this is incorrect, by contacting Customer Services using the contact us form on our website.
8. How do we protect your personal information?
We will protect your personal data by all appropriate security measures including the use of secure servers and encryption.
9. Third party sites
This site accepts advertising and other forms of compensation. Such compensation does not influence the information in this site. We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences.
Listings in the “Ads by Google” sections are not selected by us, they are automatically provided by Google.com (who sometimes sponsor ads on our site).
For some book and product reviews, we may have received a free copy of the book or product prior to review. This does not affect the type of review we provide, except that we only post reviews on books and products we feel would help the personal or financial situation of our readers.
Please do support our sponsors and recommendations. We take time and effort to deliver original content, free to you. Supporting our sponsors is a winning experience for you, us and them.
Below are the companies and/or products that may from time to time sponsor or display compensated affiliate links, forms, etc. on this site:
- Google Ads by Google.com
- Beauty Products from eBay.com