AROMATIKA Lavender Essential Oil 10ml. 100% Pure Natural and Undiluted. Use for Stress Relief, Headaches, Calming, Good sleep and Aromatherapy
Summary Details …
Name: Lavender Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Оleum Lavandulae
Ingredients INCI: Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Bulgaria
Application: for aromatherapy and enrichment of beauty aids.
Aroma: soft, fresh, delicate, light, pure, floral, like fresh lavender flowers with woody accent.
Characteristics: sedative, antidepressant, normalizes activity of central and autonomic nervous systems, anticonvulsive, spasmolytic; antiseptic, bactericidal, antiviral, antifungal, immunostimulant; anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, antitussive, help loosen coughs; refreshing, antipruritic, repellent.
Lavender Essential Oil also strengthens hair, has positive impact on hair growth.
How To Use & Dosage:
- Insect bites: Mix with base oil (1:1) apply to affected area of skin
- Massage Oil: 1-2 drops per 15ml of base oil
- Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
- Aromatic Light: 4-7 drops per 15ml of water for square of 15m2
- Enrich Cosmetics: 1-2 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
- Aromatic Bath: 7-10 drops mixed with an emulsifier (4-1 / in a cup of milk, cream or sea salt)
For external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Always take care with your health and true beauty use only premier quality natural essential oils.