For super soft skin, bath or shower time is the perfect place to pamper and polish your skin and to indulge in some extra special beauty treats…
Set aside quality time for super soft skin.
Clear soft and supple skin is one of your best beauty assets.
And; no matter what your actual skin type is, there’s plenty you can do on a daily basis to ensure your skin will always look its best.
Whenever you have the time for a good soaking, build in time to make sure your skin is super soft. Don’t just soap up and dry off, use this special me-time to naturally condition your skin and cleanse your body.
Bath or shower time is the perfect time to pamper and polish your skin, and to indulge in some extra special natural beauty treats.
Use body lotions and oils to seal moisture in your skin, and make it super soft and smooth to touch.
- Concentrate your favorite oil or lotion on the drier areas, like elbows, knees and heels.
- Use lotions for oily skin types and oils for drier skin types.
- Use exfoliating scrubs to help combat rough patches and areas prone to blackheads.
Use once or twice a week in the bath or the shower, making sure you rinse away the excess with clean warm water.
- Buy and use a Pumice Stone, they are made from very porous volcanic rock, and work best if you lather your body with soap before rubbing against hard skin areas in a circular motion.
Don’t rub to hard or you’ll make your skin sore. A little and often is the best way.
- Buy a loofah or good quality back-brush. Loofahs are good exfoliators and great for scrubbing difficult to reach areas, like between your shoulder-blades.
A loofah is actually the pod of an Egyptian plant and needs a little care if it is to last and serve you well. Always rinse and drain them thoroughly after use to prevent discoloration or mould, and don’t rinse them in harsh astringents.
Using a back-brush is simpler as they are easier to care for; simply rinse them in cool clean water and leave them to dry.
Whichever one you choose, use it every time you shower or bathe to exfoliate and invigorate for super soft skin.
Use Natural Products to Build Your Super Soft Skin …
It’s never too late or too early to begin your own natural skin-care regime. The results will last a lifetime and once you have super soft skin, you will truly appreciate how much of a beauty asset your skin really is.