Beautiful people and beautiful things. Here’s what one reader thinks of Audrey Hepburn’s view of true beauty and how you can become a beautiful woman …
Too Become A Beautiful Woman – Audrey Hepburn
by Jacquie – (Colorado, USA)
The beautiful Audrey Hepburn was asked to share her own personal beauty tips. She surprised everyone by providing her thoughts on a way of life rather than simply promoting her preferred brand of lipstick.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw anyone out.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of each of your own arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from inside her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
The true beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
Audrey Hepburn (May 1929 to Jan 1993) was a British actress and humanitarian. She was appointed a goodwill ambassador to the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and she was once voted “most beautiful woman of all time” in a poll of beauty experts conducted by Evian.
COMMENTS for : Too Become A Beautiful Woman – Audrey Hepburn
by: Karen Mahoney
What an excellent way to put things. Audrey Hepburn was not only a beautiful woman but clearly someone that really cared about others.
by: Rachel Richardson
Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time hero’s. The charitable work she has done is superb and the woman was just too beatiful for words.